And you are going to LOVE it!
This has to be, hands-down, one of the BEST minis I’ve ever seen!
Top picks (this is hard…I really love it all!)
1. Simply Scored Scoring Tool (item 122334, $29.95) – this is the BEST I have ever used! It comes with a stylus, markers (to help space your scores), and a storage compartment. The scoring is smooth – effortless. You are going to love this!
2. It’s a Wrap Holidays Stamp Set (item 122770 (wood) or 122772 (clear)) – great for making custom-wrapped treats for any holiday!
3. Spice Cake Designer Series Paper (item 124066, $9.95) – This paper is NOT just for fall! Gorgeous patterns!! There is not a pattern in this pack I don’t like!
4. Mica Flakes (item 124115, $4.95) – this comes in a BIG jar. Great for creating a snowy effect on Holiday/winter cards.
5. Frostwood Lodge Suite – yes, the whole suite is SWEET! The Designer Series Paper (124002), the Quilted Ribbon (item 124105), the mini Jingle Bells (item 124116 – they really jingle!), and the Christmas Lodge stamp set (item 123767, wood or 123769, clear) are just perfect for that homey, holiday feel to your cards and scrapbook pages.
6. Stocking Builder Punch is great to make little stockings, complete with separate cuff, toe, and heel pieces. (item 124005, $16.95) It has its own coordinating stamp set – perfect!
7. Dazzling Details (item 124117) – love glitter, but hate the mess? How about something to give the same effect, all from a handy little squeeze bottle! No mess – just plenty of sparkle, right where you want it.
8. Glimmer Paper in SILVER! (item 124005) If you tried the glimmer paper in red and fell in love, prepare to fall head-over-heels! This is soooo shiny and sparkly. I think I like it better than the red! Just get it – you won’t be disappointed.
9. Shaker Frames (item 124155) – these handy foam rings come 36 to a pack, in sizes that coordinate with our circle punches. Fantastic with our Window Sheets and Mica Flakes (see above!)
10. 1″ Square Punch – finally! (item 124094) – great for layering with the 1 3/8″ punch. Coordinates with the 25 and Counting set – but also great if you have the Halloween or Christmas Bingo sets! This is a staple for any papercrafter!!
There you have it….really, the whole catalog is incredible. As a demonstrator, I was lucky enough to be able to pre-order many of these items in August. I have been playing with them all and love all these items even more than when I first got my orders. I will be posting cards and projects featuring these items.
Order today! Go to jennifermaloney.stampinup.net and select “Holiday Mini” – and you can order from the comfort of your computer!